- The cluster partners have reached 150,234 HH with NFI and 45,701 HH with Shelter
- 15,555 Survival kits have been distributed in 2016
- Access continues being main challenges humanitarian partners have to face in Sout Sudan.
- Thousands people leave their home to UN bases, NGOs, Churchs and Schools seeking for protection after the fighting broke out between goverment and opposition forces in Juba 7 July 2016.
- Responding the displacement, the cluster have served 2,192 HH with NFI and over 1,000 HH with shelter materials.