- Thousands people leave their home to UN bases, NGOs, Churchs and Schools seeking for protection after the fighting broke out between goverment and opposition forces in Juba 7 July 2016.
- Responding the displacement, the cluster have served 2,192 HH with NFI and over 1,000 HH with shelter materials.
The cluster partners have served 6,282 households with NFI and 3,009 households with shelter materials.
Fighting broke out between SPLA and opposition forces in Wau Town causing thousands of people to be displaced. An estimated 77,000 IDPs are scattered in Wau Town and surrounding area.
People fled from their home to UN compounds, NGOs, Churches adn schools seeking protection and humanitarian assistance.
- In 2016, Cluster partners have reached 89,895 households with NFI and 32,497 households with shelter materials.
- IDP residents in all UN bases have by now received shelter reinforcements intended to protect against the rains.
- Partners have been conducting in-depth assessment across the country to determine how S-NFI can address varied and longer term need of setting popolations.