20190608|DISTRIBUTION REPORT|ULANG JUNE 2019
Summary of Distribution
- Where was the distribution held and how was it organised?
- What and how were beneficiaries informed?
- How was equal access ensured for men, women, girls and boys?
- How was order maintained during the distribution?
- How was APP mainstreaming activities implemented during the distribution (please refer to the distribution checklist)
The distribution was held in Four different locations namely: Ulang Centre, Doma, Yomding and Kuich Payams in Ulang County, based on the results of conducted assessment earlier. A list for the manifest is used to call beneficiaries to come and receive their NFIs. The vulnerable people are considered first, the rest had to make a queue. This only applied to people with wrist bands as identification of those pre-selected to benefit. It was organized by TADO with support of community leader on the ground.
Beneficiaries were informed through Mega Phones one day prior to distribution day and repeated again during the distribution days. The queue was created for male and female. Care takers for the children with specific needs received NFIs on their behalf. The most extremely vulnerable persons were identified from the queue and first priority was given to them to receive NFIs. Beneficiaries sat far from the distribution site and the field staff helped in making order. Like Relief International (Protection), SSUDA(S/NFI), ADRA (GBV), Nile Hope(S/NFI), MSF Spain (GBV) and Nonviolent Peace force (Protection).